Careers With Logika Consultants
At Logika we want to attract and retain the best people in our industry. So whether you are a recent graduate or a more experienced professional, if your ambition is to join a growing company that wants to do things differently, with an exciting future that will help you shape and realise your ambitions, then we want to hear from you.
At Logika we work as one team alongside our sister companies Noise Consultants Ltd and Air Quality Consultants Ltd; we see flexibility and collaboration as essential to our continued success. We provide people with the opportunity to progress and work on interesting projects with valued clients.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package which includes an enhanced pension scheme, death in service life cover, discretionary bonus scheme and much more.
Below are our current vacancies, however, we are always keen to hear from experienced specialists.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Ecologist with approximately 3-8 years' consultancy experience. You should have strong written and verbal communication skills and feel comfortable working directly with clients, their planners and lawyers and within their design teams. You will be able to undertake ecological surveys, including Phase 1 habitat surveys and preferably for one or more protected species, and write ecological assessment reports. Of particular importance is that you should have a creative streak, being able to work with our landscape designers to embed ecological and green infrastructure design solutions into development proposals to meet Net Biodiversity Gain requirements.
Applicants seeking either a full or part-time role will be considered. Details can be found here.
Flood and Drainage Consultant
We are seeking a Flood Risk and Drainage Consultant with appropriate qualifications and at least 5 years' experience preparing FRAs and Drainage Strategies for public and private sector clients.
- Ability to recognise and communicate flooding and drainage related constraints and opportunities at development sites
- Experience producing and reviewing a wide range of FRAs and drainage strategies
- Good knowledge and experience of MicroDrainage
- Good knowledge of the planning system, in particular flood related policy and guidance such as the NPPF and SuDS Manual
- Some knowledge of Tuflow, Flood Modeller Pro and FEH, ideally with the ability to construct and modify hydraulic models (albeit not essential)
- Some knowledge of river restoration ideally (albeit not essential)
- Awareness of financial control and project management
- Good project management and communication skills in a client facing role
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
Applicants seeking either a full or part time role will be considered.
Please send an email if you would like to explore your career options with us to email@example.com.
For further information about these opportunities, please contact Toby Gibbs (07803 078447) or via the email address provided.
Logika Consultants Equal Opportunities Policy is to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender, reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We look forward to hearing from you.